[Harp-L] FX25 envelope filter

Richard Hunter linked to this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBvBTc-bEM4

For my tastes I'm not sure I like how bright and strident the effect sounds. It has that broken glass distortion that hurts my ears. I like the ideas in the playing a lot though. Using the envelope filter to get a Bo Diddley thing going. Christelle's Garage Band added auto wah works better for my ears. It's a lot like the sound Lee Oskar gets. While it's true people aren't not usually carting laptops around to gigs it's also not unheard of. Guitarists for instance use computer generated effects. fjm