RE: [Harp-L] endorsements

If I had one each of the amps we've been talking about, I would consider myself a very, very lucky guy.  Or a very rich one.  Or both.

I completely agree that no one instrument--harp, mic, amp, effects box, whatever--does it all.  That's why I have multiple setups in my kit.  That's a big part of the fun that goes with gear--plugging it in and hearing something you never heard before.

Regards, Richard Hunter