Re: [Harp-L] endorsements

As far as I am concern your 100 % right....

I don't understand why some people like to attack others for no good reason..

I am learning that you make and sell very good amps,,,, I take that back,,,,, great amps.

I have learned that you take great pride in your work and craftsmanship.

I have learned that you construct each amp for each person with equal perfection.

We live in a great nation, that allows us to each make our own decision.
We live in a great nation , that allows us to build and create our own business.

You take great pride in your work,, and you should....
The more I learn the more I understand.
I'm very new to music as you guys already know, but I'm not new to life...

One thing about Harp L that does get my goat is how some people tend to bash and rehash and sometime ignore..

Sonnytone I know we had our little off list augment,, But I did learn a lot from them.
You have my total respect...

Take care my friend and Thank you for all you have done to enlighten me.

abner (Blueyes, )