[Harp-L] Free Tix to Sunday Show in NW Connecticut

I have four free tickets to my show at Infinity Hall & Bistro, in
Norfolk, CT, this Sunday June 21st. Opening will be acoustic Blues
master Dan Stevens and our own Blunt White on harmonica!

Whoever emails me
first is welcome to them, we'll give your name to the box office, but YA GOTTA ACTUALLY GO! No ifs, ands or buts
because we need butts in the seats!

Check us out
Ryan Hartt & the Blue Hearts
http://www.ryanhartt.com
Dan Stevens
http://web.mac.com/ramblindan/Site/Home.html

Infinity
Hall is CT's newest and coolest music venue, a newly renovated intimate
theater with a bistro on the mezzanine so you can watch the show while
you dine.

http://www.infinityhall.com/events/ryan-hartt-blue-hearts
http://www.infinityhall.com

Infinity Hall & Bistro
Route 44, 20 Greenwoods Road
Norfolk, Connecticut 06058
Box Office 1-866-666-6306
Phone 860-542-5531

Thanks
Ryan

Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing™ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1