Re: [Harp-L] cool new Gator Pedalboard !!!!!!

I run an entire rig through a pedal board. I use a Furman board with a built
in sound conditioner. I tried other powered boards but the lack of the
conditioner resulted in hum and hiss. I run my mic into a Harp Commander
III, run an effects chain (Lone Wolf Harp Attack into BBE 2 TIme delay into
a BBE Mind Bender Chorus, into a Boss reverb pedal, into a BBE Sonic Stomp.
I use my CR41 with a black CR or a SM57. I love it.  Line out to PA and
viola!.... So long volume and feedback problems.