[Harp-L] Just played a set with Cyril Neville

My friend and Sick's Pack bandmate Jimmie Dreams is Cyril's bandleader
and they invited me to play tonite at Waterloo Park in Austin for the
Blues on the Green show.  A few thousand people, quite the thrill.
Cyril talked to me afterwards about Stevie Wonder, asked if Little
Walter played chromatic and wanted to know more about Charlie Patton
and Blind Lemon Jefferson. He just put out a blues CD, so perhaps
there will be another jam in the future.   Just talking to a Neville
Brother is an honor.  What a great time.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com