[Harp-L] Me on Last Fm

Hi everyone
I realised today that some of my harp playing's available on Last Fm, on a couple of tracks i played on a year or so ago on Paul Simmond's album The Rising Road.

The link is  http://www.last.fm/music/Paul+simmonds

I'm playing on More Love which you can hear in it's entirety. The album's available in a number of places now.

I sent that track and another cheap and cheerful bedroom recording of a jazz ballad to Randy Singer a couple of months back and he very kindly gave me some much appreciated advice and encouragement.  I'm sure many of you realise that trying to establish yourself as a musician playing an underrated instrument like the diatonic harmonica can be an extremely frustrating business, so any kindly meant thoughts would be much appreciated.

I'd also like to be able to introduce myself to you properly as a player, I'm aware that sometimes I comment on here but that none of you will have heard me play.

Anyway thanks for your forbearance at the shameless self publicising

Bill