Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:07:13 -0700
From: chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Chuck Gurney/Rod Piazza
To: harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Quote:"The mic I built for Rod Piazza was an Astatic JT-30 that I sent out for a custom gold powder coating paint job

specifically formulated for him, I installed a front mil spec VC in it with a billet knob, and put a whopping 1950

Black label CR element with a huge bottom end. Rod does own several mics but the mic I made for him is

reportedly the mic he is using for most of his shows now and for some of the recordings on the new CD."Regards,

Chuck Gurney

Fat Bottom Harp Mics
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx