[Harp-L] James Cotton plays numbers-side up

I was surprised to hear otherwise, and looked at a couple youtubes, also my hazy recollection from when I spent some time with that dear fellow in 1970-71, I'm pretty sure he usually plays low notes to the left, numbers-side up.  I had just started playing back then and he showed me some stuff, and I ran sound and watched the gigs, had he been playing high notes to the left, I think I would have noticed.  On the other hand, James Cotton can do anything, so it's possible he could play both ways!

-Dave Fertig