[Harp-L] Train, Train by Blackfoot (Harp riff)

Hay guys I need some very good advise here.
So far the only two guys from Harp L that have heard me play are Geoff and Richard.

I sent them a recording of my playing harp on Stormy Monday,, Geoff was kind and give me some very good ideas.

I'm having trouble with Train, Train, by Blackfoot.
I'm trying to learn how to play the opening riff and then the rest of the song taking the lead guitars place.
This will happen tomorrow at open mic.
Stormy Monday is under the bag, and with Geoff help even better.
But I need clear advice on Train, Train.
I will be using the G harp and then for the lead the A.

What I need to know is on the chord do I start off on the draw 23 then blow on the 12.
I can do this. I know I can.
I'm just not sure which holes to hit.  We ( my guitarist ) and I were hitting it over and over for hours on Sunday.  Since he does not know the harp, he was telling me to hit single notes on the chugging, but on draw notes,,,, I cant hold my breath that long.....
I cant find any harp tabs anywhere,
I'm still asking around... if you want me to send you a 6 min sound clip of my playing Stormy Monday let me know.  I'm asking around for help on this one.

But right now I'm off to lunch with my mom and daughter....

abner (Blueyes, I'm just a dame newbie that needs your help.)