Re: [Harp-L] Upside Down Harmonica playing (was Grandpa Elliot)

Steve Geiger and Dennis Gruenling will flip their harmonicas during
performance and play upside down - Steve said he learned this because he had too
much time on his hands.

In a message dated 6/16/2009 2:01:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,