[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Grandpa Elliot and the Playing for Change videos - Correction/More

"That's really great, thanks so much, James"

Hi James: I appreciate your telling me because this particular  song of Sam
Cooke's means an awful lot to me...and when I first heard this  version by
Clarence Bekker (no 's' -my mistake earlier), and Grandpa Elliott it  spoke
to me.  I confess I play it at least once a day, especially if I'm  feeling
'down' in any way.

It's haunting me, this song. I walk around singing it all the time, and now
 I have to nail it on harmonica too, although in my case it'll be on
chromatic.

Just see if ..like potato chips, you can only watch it once. ;)

Elizabeth

PS: And just for more enjoyment, here's a re-posting of one I put  here a
while back. Another Playing for Change video (Grandpa Elliott's  harmonica is
featured here as well)...it's an original song called 'Don't Worry'  by one
of the participants Pierre Minetti of France.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAjFnJuk1Aw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAjFnJuk1Aw)

**********

'OOPS!  have no idea how that happened...thanks for letting me know
Daniel. Here's the right one: (It's my favourite out of all the wonderful  songs):

A Change is Gonna Come:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvayzIktTJ4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvayzIktTJ4)

Here's where it all began (a project 10 years in the making):

the first: 'Stand By Me':

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM)

fingertips.