[Harp-L] Fete de Musique Blues Jam Pasadena, CA

Again on June 21 (this Sunday) Elmtree Blues Society honors the French Fete de Musique, held throughout France and now Pasadena each year on that date.

3 pm to Sundown (8pm), Dave & Louisa's home, 407 S. Parkwood Ave., Pasadena, CA 91107    RSVP:  email drfertig@xxxxxxxxx or 626-793-2559

As usual, we're aiming for a laid back gut-bucket blues jam, this one will be from 3pm to sundown  (about 8pm).

In
true Elmtree style, we aren't coordinating with the city's musical calendar for the Fete de Musique - hell, we
ain't even tellin' 'em - but we're keeping it
kinda mellow and kinda small, although there will also be a block
party (also rather small) next door, so bring food to grill, maybe a
side and beverages.

Small amps, large brushes and no egos... just players: pros, tyros and a few stars.  As always, takin' turns and listening are what make jams sweet!

-Dave Fertig