Re: [Harp-L] African Skies - Wim Dijkgraaf goes outside ...

wim was kind enough to send me the file for my analysis.

the sound that he used is called the voice transformer. The VT-1.

This appears to be a sound that is modeled after the voice transformer by Boss, an item that is discontinued.

I posted yesterday if anyone knows where to find one. I spent 30 minutes last night on the internet and only found one for almost 600 dollars for sale in korea.

thanks to Wim.

He represents all that is good with the community of harmonica players.

best,

randy