[Harp-L] making chromatic combs

I have a CNC milling machine and my brother is a CAD guy who can make
drawings for me and get me some machine code for milling.

I haven't done any chromatic combs mainly because I don't have any
chromatics around here to take apart to have drawings made for my
machine.  If somebody would like to donate some old combs of various
sizes and makes I would be happy to get them digitaized and
materialized.  It would take a bit of time but I feel somebody in the
harmonica community need to make these things available.  And once I
have the g-code for my milling machine, I could spit these combs out
on demand.

Contact me off list.

Thanks