Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite at the Greeley Blues Jam

Charlie's tone with that Fender Red Knob Twin was amazing.  You can pick up
good examples of that amp on eBay for around $500.  I might try one out for
the Blues Harp Amps Blog.

The crowd at Greeley was lovin' every second of Charlie's set. Walter Trout
was the next act but lots of people were leaving the arena when Musselwhite
finished.  He should have been the headliner.

Best songs were River Hip Mama, The Blues Overtook Me, and Bad Boy.  But
everything he played was great.  Matt Stubbs on the Gibson SG was
excellent.  It was a great blues show.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/