Re: [Harp-L] The Kinder AFB+

I have a bassman , its a great amp.
On the other hand I know Brian from Harp Gear and his amps. And let me tell
 you , you cant go wrong w/ ANYTHING  that he does !!!!! He's sat in w/ us
numerous times and usually brings something out that will just blow your
mind  and ears , lol .
Weve got 2 harp players in the band and trust me , were both drooling over
his gear !

In a message dated 6/13/2009 5:13:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,