[Harp-L] The Kinder AFB+

Great review. Sounds like the AFB is the 'wonder box' we all want to get the crunch out. Can you clarify if your review was derived during a full band session or was it just you and your gear? I have been thinking of getting one for quite some time however 360.00 is a pretty good chunk of change these days. I would be interested to know if this thing really works in a loud band situation with guitars and a PA at gig levels.

If the review is not with a band, can you provide another after you play in a band situation?

Much appreciated.

Harp on Brother!