Re: [Harp-L] Real books in electronic form

Once upon a time, I found all the original Real Books in PDF format.  I
don't even know if I still have them.  I once had this grand plan to
transcribe them into some kind of database and make them transposable.
I never did figure out a good way to do it, though.  Even if I did still
have them, I'm sure they're highly illegal.  If you look hard and long
enough, you may still find them on the Interwebs somewhere.  I won't be
held responsible for breach of copyright, etc., etc., if you do find a copy.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.