Re: [Harp-L] Blowsmeaway.com

After four attempts to contact Greg in the past two years I had copped a bit of an attitude. I posted a comment that it was always a surprise to me to read how happy his customers were. With the help of the super taletented Christelle Berthon I have now made contact with Greg. We discovered that his sophisticated spam filtering was rejecting my emails. If anyone else has had this problem I'm confident that it is not Greg ignoring your emails. I apologize to Greg for previous post, and thank him for his making certain I will be able to contact him in the future. James