From: "James D Hoskins" <jameshoskinz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 11, 2009 3:52:39 AM PDT
To: "Christelle Berthon" <christellester@xxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blowsmeaway.com - to James

Hi Chistelle,

It's very kind of you to offer, thank you. I have in all four situations gone to others/or done it myself and been quite satisfied with the results. I still look at Greg's 545 conversions and think I might like to try one sometime, but now isn't the time for me economically. I may have at some point offended Greg trying to joke around, my sense of humor doesn't always translate well in email, or possibly, as you suggested my emails go to his spam/junk mail, although I've never had that happen with anyone else. I guess I've always suspected that Greg gives great service to those he likes, but doesn't bother with some others. I may be wrong?

I have enjoyed your youtube videos, you are an amazing musician. Thank you for sharing that with us. wishing you love and happiness, James