[Harp-L] BACH Concerto in D minor (2nd mvt) for Oboe played on Seydel C harmonica

Hi Everybody

Rob and Michael, Thank you so much for your comments, they're super nice. I'm working hard on making the sound of the OB just like the other notes of the harmonica. I'm sure that overblows can be incorporated in slow songs and have the same emotional power as the other notes.

I've made this morning the BACH Concerto in D minor (2nd mvt) for Oboe played on Seydel C harmonica, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDJskfqlbL8

I hope it'll be a nice way to get up, and start your day :-)

love

Christelle
telle Berthon

Official website : http://www.christelleharpqueen.net http://www.youtube.com/christellester http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon