[Harp-L] Paddy Richter, Half-Valving & Irish Harmonica Videos

I've uploaded two new videos to my YouTube Channel.

One demonstrates Paddy Richter Tuning for quite a few harp positions,
including 2nd, 3rd, 12th, and features an Irish reel in 4th position:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1-BTe5oHhQ

Paddy Richter is normally thought of as especially good for Irish music
(that's what I originally devised it for), but actually it sounds remarkably
good in Cross Harp and the sweeter flavour of 12th position. Check the video
to see what I mean.

The other video demonstrates the benefits of half-valving and features The
Maids of Mitchelstown, a lovely Irish reel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FEPdp3o1Uw

Cheers,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com