[Harp-L] amp comparison

Due to having two completely differently setup for optimal use amps, even
with a full 10 - 13 page illustrated manual, not all my customers set the
amps  up to their best. What other amps advise setting the bass at 3 - 5,
middle and  treble at 7 - 8 , and just a touch of bridging the channels. Most
amps would  feed back, but I designed this one differently, just like certain
setups for the  410 or soon to be super sonny. If something is going to be
an official harp amp  company taste test, we should be able to represent our
own company. I may not  have my other amp in full production yet and have
other plans for that time.  Until now this was not going to be anything to do
with amps, I don't know what  Scott worked out with them.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322977x1201367197/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JunestepsfooterNO62)