[Harp-L] Re: Steve Martin (Rob Paparozzi)

Rob Paparozzi,

You performed with Randy Newman!!!!! You must have been in 7th heaven. Bravo, Paparozzi!! Randy Newman is one of the great song writers of all time. The harmonica can take one places that no other instrument goes.

BTW, I am in the process of writing a review of "Etruscan Soul" Rob's new CD where he covers Randy Newman's "I Think It's Going To Rain Today" - needless to say I want to get the words just right because this CD is so damn good that it's hard to write about in anything short of an essay.

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com