[Harp-L] SPAH: HARP AMP COMPARISONS- Yes

Thanks alot, JP, to whom I bcc this, for indicating a space will be available at the "SPAH HAPS" for an amp taste test.

I'll bring my HG30 & 59RI Bassman, unless anyone closer to Sacto will be bringing the same model(s), maybe my lil Alamo too.   Also a Kinder afb+, AKG SR40S wireless (711 mhz) and various mics.

And no, I am NOT a gearhead!  I swear!  So, who wants to record the ample amp sample?

-Dave "just gimme a pigfoot and a bottle o'beer" Fertig