[Harp-L] SPAH: HARP AMP COMPARISONS

Garry, I certainly didn't mean to disparage your doubtlessly reasonable feeling it'd be helpful to record the amps for comparison.   If  anyone "official" at SPAH gives a green light on the amp comparison thing (facilitated by whomever), and anyone wants it recorded enough to set it up, then I would expect it to be recorded, hopefully by someone as skilled as you - not me, for sure!

However, I for one won't evaluate the amps via recordings, as it just doesn't work for me.  Vive la difference!   But I would love to check out first-hand some of these cool amps!

-Dave Fertig