[Harp-L] Will Scarlett

Will just showed up for the Hot Tuna live recording with a G harp expecting to play a few songs.

 He ended up playing the full recording-less one or two tunes. The band changed keys,but Will only had the

G harp,so he made the best of the situation.

 In my early days of playing harp,I used and A harp to play along to the whole "Full House" live J.Geils LP.

I actually thought Magic used one harp for the entire recording,just by using different positions.