[Harp-L] SPAH

With the new amp in final production, I will not be at SPAH this year. And
YES Rick, I like to set my amps up if indeed my company rests on these
tests, I  know the amp better than anyone and can dial in the mic anyone has.
Control  settings are key, as my amps are set up differently than a 59
bassman. So yes, I would Like to be there, but if it is a customer's  amp they
will have the manual. I plan on showcasing my amps  at the next seminar
hopefully near Sept, keep an eye on the website. Thank you .  Sincerely, Sonny Jr.
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
device for under $50. Take a Peek!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1221845911x1201401556/aol?redir=http://www.getpeek.com/aol)