Re: [Harp-L] Steve Martin

This, in sum, is why I love the internets. Give a man the internets and 5 minutes, and he will answer even the most seemingly mundane question:

The harmonica player is one Hans Olson. Never heard of him? I hadn't either, but he's aparently been out there for awhile and he's no newbie to the tin sandwich. Here's some links fot those allergic to Google:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Olson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuRhqXZ0XEk&feature=related

http://cdbaby.com/cd/hansolson

Don't thank me, thank Al Gore. (no, seriously!)

:)

-Jp