RE: [Harp-L] Dave Payne harmonicas/ Josh King

Wow, thanks.  I get enough solo time at home.  The other musicians in the
band made me sound good and helped me.  You can see them doing that in the
video.  They keep me on track cuz I can get it wrong.  They did not tell me
what they were playing.  I was like hey I know that one.  The other circle
song was new to me.
Phil Caltabellota, Charlie Toker and his band and my music teachers and
harmonica club help me learn to play "nicely" with other musicians.  It's
fun jumping in.  You can't play with others if you don't listen to them.
They listen to me too.
Here's me last month with Charlie Toker's 17 North band.  Charlie and the
gang help me know when to play.  My sister said I hurt ears the first time.
The harp player that came that night was awesome and I was like wow!  They
got a new CD out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkx6resONlc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6Ivli_xJo With the harp guy

Thanks to Dave Payne and Marcus I can find the key fast.  Find the key, get
the beat and listen and watch for your cue.  I like playing with bands and
they make you a better musician.

Thanks!

Josh King

www.joshuaking.net