[Harp-L] HarpHouse.com and Kharps.com

We are back!! Both HarpHouse.com and Kharps.com are back on the internet. After Scott McGowan went out of business, out of necessity, he had to let his websites lapse so that they were no longer on the internet. However, Buckeye Trading was able to acquire them from Scott. Buckeye Trading genuinely and sincerely desires to continue the use and maintenance of these websites, in large part, to honor the contribution that the McGowan family has made to the development of the harmonica industry in America. These two websites are the two oldest established, harmonica-dedicated, websites in America, of which we are aware. You can help by coming back to shopping at these two websites.

Our new parent company, Buckeye Trading, has also been able to acquire all of the rights to the Soul's Voice, which will now be sold only at the reseller owned by Buckeye Trading, which includes both www.HarpHouse.com and www.Kharps.com. If you order any Soul's Voices in June and write the discount code SVJUN0609 in the comments section, you will receive $2.00 off on each Soul's Voice. However, you must order from one of the Buckeye Trading websites, which includes HarpHouse.com and Kharps.com. A telephone order will not get the discount. Incidentally, the only authorized resellers of the Soul's Voice are HarpDepot.com, HarpExpress.com, 1st-In-Harmonicas.com, ArmonicaDepot.com, SoulsVoiceHarmonica.com, HarpHouse.com, and Kharps.com.

If you do not to receive any more emails from this sender, just send a reply with the word REMOVE, and your email address will be removed from the email list.