From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Deb Wind
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 8:48 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Dil Se - Chaiyya Chaiyya

To any and all Harpists, out there, especially friends from Inda:

I would like to get the tab/music for the song Chaiyya Chaiyya.  (see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfit3lK_xHs  ) I like it _a lot _and want to
learn to play it on the harmonica.  Do I need a specially tuned instrument
(like a Natural Minor) for this song?  Can I do it on a diatonic or can it
be done on a 12 hole chromatic?  (I may be getting a Seydel Chromatic De
Luxe in the mail soon!)  Chaiyya Chaiyya and the theme song to the Pink
Panther  are first on the list to learn.  :-)

Sooo, if anybody can help me  out here,  this Okie would be very appreative!

Thank you,

Deb Wind