Re: [Harp-L] an idea for spah--HARP AMP COMPARISONS

I agree. The only problem 'I' see is shipping the amps TO the convention. You almost have to bring them yourself and this could be a problem for people flying?. Tubes are fragile and would need to be removed?

I DO recall at the last spah (or was it Milwaukee?), yes I think it was Milwaukee, that L.D. Miller and a couple of the other youngsters were trying out an amp or amps in the vendor room. They had the volume at 10 Roentgens and that was pretty loud. So, I can see what the amazing Scooter is talking about. You would almost NEED a full range of settings t fully realize the potential of the amps.

smo-joe

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!!!