Re: [Harp-L] Thoughts on SPAH jazz jam

WOW Michael, this post is exactly why I consider you to be the finest gentleman in the harmonica world. My thoughts exactly. I may seem to complain here and there, but in the big enchilada of things, I feel the same way you do. I feel honored and blessed to even be in the same TOWNSHIP with you guys.

smo-joe