[Harp-L] SPAH HALLWAY JAM-- was Jazz Jams at SPAH 2009 - and not just jazz-

I am honored and happy to reprise my role as host of the Spah Jazz Club in Sacramento.

We have a new all star band (whose names will be posted soon). The great Ron Kalina will not reprise his role at the jam but will be in attendance. We are promised a great pa system and location within the hotel.

**************New this year will be the SPAH HALLWAY JAM that I will host with the wonderful Phil Caltabellota.

These will be informal hallway style jam sessions with play along tracks. There will be no microphones, just bring your harmonicas, chromatic or diatonic. All are welcome.

We will moderate the session similar to how Buzz professionally conducts the venerable BLUES JAM.

We encourage everyone come to what could be the greatest harmonica convergence of diatonic and chromatic ever!!!!!

In best regards,

Randy Singer

Randy Singer      Chromatic/Diatonic Harmonicas
Music Director    The Van Dyke Cafe & Loews Miami Beach Hotel
BIO-               http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2008-11-20/music/randy-singer/
WEBSITE       http://www.randysinger.com/
VIDEOS-        http://www.youtube.com/user/Randysinger
VAN DYKE     http://www.thevandykecafe.com/