Re: [Harp-L] Gaggles of harmonica players?

A Gus of harmonica players....

----- Original Message ----- From: <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; "David Fertig" <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Gaggles of harmonica players?

Having been to some SPAH conventions (1979-1985) and the Buckeye, I would suggest... a tangle of harmonica players.

There are all sorts of players, harmonicas, and music going on.

I always love to see the looks on the "regular" hotel visitors who accidentaly witness the harmonica celebration.

Ken H in OH