[Harp-L] Lullaby

Hi all,

A couple of weeks ago I did a session with guitarist Jerome Harris to record a batch of original and traditional lullabies.  I've posted two versions of an original lullaby from that session, titled "How I Love You, Little One", co-written by me and Jerome, to:
http://taxi.com/rhunter

Go to that URL and scroll down the page until you see those pieces, then click on PLAY to play one.

The two versions of this piece at Taxi.com include a version with harmonica and guitar only, plus one with cello and percussion overdubbed.  Let me know which version, if any, you prefer.

The harmonica on these sessions was recorded with a Fireball V mic through a Roland MMP-2 modeling preamp using the clarinet preset.  The sound is very clean and clear, as befits a lullaby.

I'll post a link or two to additional pieces from this session soon.  in the meantime, enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter