[Harp-L] BlowYourBrassOff announcement

Howdy folks,

I wanted to make an announcement because recently
due to my involvement with the Hands Free Chromatic and other chromatic
areas I've decided to take my business in a new direction. While I will
continue to offer all of the diatonic combs and materials that I offer
now I will no longer be taking orders for custom diatonics. Why you
ask? I've decided to move more into the chromatic world. I want to
start offering the same kind of options to the chromatic community that
I've been offering to the diatonic community for the last year or so.
There seems to be a real void in what's available for the chromatic
players and customizers when compared to the diatonic community and my
goal is to start offering you folks the same kind of options. Custom
combs, mouthpieces, cover plates, etc.

Shortly after SPAH last
year I took over the Hands Free Chromatic and Ergonomic Neck Rack
business from Vern Smith. As a result of my involvement with that my
interest in chromatics has drastically increased over time. I feel that
there is a real shortage of what is available for you all as players
and customizers and because of my interest in chromatics I hope to try
and fill that void.

One of my goals is to also expand the line
of Hands Free Chromatics to include other makes and models of
chromatics. I currently offer the HFC built from either the Seydel
Chromatic Deluxe or the Hohner 270, as well as offering to convert your
current Deluxe or 270 to an HFC. I hope that by expanding the HFC to
other makes and models that it will allow more players to experience
the hands free experience.

>From time to time I will still be building up completed diatonic harps and putting them up for sale, however I will most likely be building exclusively Seydel harps in the future.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...