Re: [Harp-L] Gaggles of harmonica players?

A comb of harmonica players
Richard
On 3 Jun 2009, at 17:07, James Sterett wrote:

tongue bloc.

David Fertig <drfertig@xxxxxxxxx> 6/3/2009 11:11 AM >>>
Hmm, David Naiditch smartly raises (and resolves?) an important issue:

What's a plurality of harmonica players? David's "gaggle" may be it, if perhaps a bit too aptly suggesting honking geese.

Is there a better plural? Herd of harmonicists? Pack of harp players? Slew of harp suckers? I suspect the fleet of febrile minds on this list-serve may have a peck of plums to offer . . .

Absent a better suggestion, I vote for gaggle!

Dave "Always Hedging his Bets" Fertig