[Harp-L] Richard Hunter performing in Cambridge, MA on Saturday, June 6

Hi all,

I wrote in March to say that I'd performed with the Boston-based Dance Currents group, led by choreographer Kathy Hassinger, in a performance of a dance piece based on 3 of my compositions--"Winter Sun at Nobska", my arrangement of "when Johnny Comes Marching Home," and "Peppermint Life."

I'm performing the pieces again with the Dance Currents group on the afternoon of Saturday, June 6 at the Old Cambridge Baptist Church, 1151 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, Massachusetts.  The call for dancers is around 3:15 PM, so the performance will be shortly after that.

Mass Ave will be blocked off, so if you plan to drive, leave some time to walk form your car to the show.  Hope to see you there.

Regards, Richard Hunter
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter