[Harp-L] Any SPAH Stories to Share?

There is so much more to the SPAH convention experience than just the shows
and the seminars. It's the camaraderie and the "scenes in between" that
really create the life long memories. Some may have already been shared here
in the past but I am sure that a few reruns wouldn't hurt. I am even more
sure that some stories have yet to be shared! You all know my goal here. I
want the fence sitters to start jumping in the pool! Sacramento 2009 will be
an awesome event I promise you. I just want to keep the "shoulda been
there's" to a minimum after the new batch of stories start coming in on
August 16th. Economy and location don't have to be excuses for missing a
life changing event.

Anybody remember the crowd response in Dallas when Mark Ford let it rip?

How bout' the guy who held his video camera with his feet and filmed himself
taking a solo at the blues jam in Kansas City?

Anyone ever attend the "1869" club with JLG as host?

Please tell us a story (or two)

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman