  From: becher95 web.de
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 1:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] What Key is it?

  Hi Group,

  another tool to get the rigtht key in the first three positions can be
  found here:

  http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=834581&Locale=en_GB

  in the German translation this automatic table was substituted by 4th
  and 5th position as well.

  http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/de_DE/?ObjectID=834581&Locale=de_DE

  All the best

  Bertram