[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Stevie Wonder, Great Performances on PBS

Stevie Wonder - PBS Great Performances recorded in London 'in  2009' (not
sure exactly when). Just concluded on Channel 13 here in  NY. Ran from 8 -
10p.m.  I missed all but the last 15 mins...rats.

So checked and found it'll be on again from 1 - 3A.M.!  here in the NY
area for any other late night folks like me.

Check your PBS station for listings if you're interested. I  noticed
there's an Eric Clapton/Stevie Winwood one coming up as well.

Elizabeth

**************We found the real âHotel Californiaâ and the âSeinfeldâ
cntnew00000007)