[Harp-L] Free Blues backing tracks

For many years I've been using Band in a Box. Their latest feature is "Real Tracks", which essentially allow the creation of live backings. I've made 20 tracks (mostly blues) in a variety of styles and tempos, and put them on my Harmonica Academy site.

These tracks are excellent for harmonica practice. To hear them go to http://www.harmonicaacademy.com/categories/20090520

You'll be able to play the tracks in G. Harmonica Academy members can also download them, as well as playing tracks in other keys.

Queries about backing tracks often appear. These ones are worth hearing

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays