[Harp-L] SPAH and Various Harmonica Festivals

To All:

I mentioned earlier that I had assembled a listing of harmonica festivals
and conventions - all of which (on the list) I had been in attendance.
However, that listing didn't make it into the forums, due to my
lack of attention to the format.

This listing is to describe the various - and many - harmonica organizations
and functions that have taken place over the years since SPAH celebrated
its 10 anniversary. There are many names out of the past as well, that
indicate heavy interest in the organization, and in fact giving it import due
to their involvement and interest. SPAH has been blessed.

Find it at:
http://www.bassharp.com/harmonicafests.htm

Notice - this listing, as mentioned, does not include functions in which I have
not been in attendance, so have no personal info regarding them.

Hope this is helpful to all who have interest in this topic.

Regards,
Danny

--
BassHarp

* http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
* http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm
** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **