To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 5:07 PM
Subject: re: [Harp-L] B-thing tuning Carlos del Junco

This is a Kit Gamble tuning.  Kit is an incredible player who deserves
a lot more respect than has been shown.  Kit is a mastermind with
tunings and I consider him a true genius of the harmonica.  I wish
he'd release an album with the stuff he's played for me over the
phone. Amazing technique and one of the few you can truly OB with
TBing.

Thanks Kit for all that you've done for the harmonica.

***

Here's a video I made to show some possiblities with this tuning ...

Info :
Demoing the tuning as used by Carlos del Junco on his B-thing song...
played on a beta-harp in E
hole 1 blow tuned down 2 semi-tones, hole 1 draw tuned up 3 semi-tones
and hole 7 draw tuned down a semi-tone.
Ben Bouman www.beta-harps.com