From: Paul Routledge <kingley@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 1:29:27 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Little Guys Going Belly Up?!

To suggest to "not buy from the little guys" is probably one of the most stupid statements I have ever heard!
I can understand and do sympathise that yuo have had a bad experience with one supplier. But to lump all of them in together is just stupidity!

People like:
Brian Purdy  - Harpgear Amps
Scooter - Meteor Amps
Sonny Jr - Sonny Jr Amps
Jeff Spoor - Cumberland Cases
Jeff Spoor - Harp Mic Gaskets
Joe Spiers - Spiers harmonicas
Chris Michalek - Buddha Harps
Joe FIlisko - Filisko Guild
Richard Sleigh - Filisko Guild
Peter Blythe - Harmonicas Direct

to name but a few, are the "little guys".

They keep us all playing and provide top quality service at great prices!
I for one will be spending whatever money I can afford to with as many of these guys as I can. I value their services as I'm sure most people in the harmonica world do.

Sorry for the rant but that sentence infuriates me!

Paul