Re: [Harp-L] Peg Leg Sam Jackson

Hi,

You can download it in different formats from this site:
http://www.ibiblio.org/hardluck/

Or here is the direct link to the high quality quicktime:
http://www.ibiblio.org/hardluck/luck.mov

Or if you need a website which refers to it , to be able to save it, here is
one:
http://www.usenet.com/newsgroups/es-rec-musica-blues/msg00118.html

Enjoy!

KC