Re: [Harp-L] Was Rick Davis, Wonderful Person - Now Imperfect Video Posts

Since we are posting imperfect videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6huFhUJsJFw

My band Roadhouse Joe at the Dazzle Summer Blues Fest on July 3.  Many of
you may remember the Dazzle nighclub from SPAH in Denver.  If only I'd had
enough sense to stand under the lights!

The amp is my little 10-watt 5F2H on a tilt-back stand and mic'ed with a
SM58 into the house sound board.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog